This was such a great year for hockey in the 3-2-E, the league coaches couldn’t pick just one player who stood out above the others…so they picked two. The 3-2-E Co-Player of the Year honorees are Chris “Boo” Snyder of Clinton and Jack Lambe of Whitesboro.
Chris Snyder, like his brother Nick, are exactly who I think of when I try to explain Clinton hockey to another person. It’s hard, non-stop, take the body hockey…first period to the third. It’s automatic from the moment he steps on the ice. 38 goals, 23 in 3-2-E play.
I think that Jack Lambe earned his honor when he stopped Jordan Hobaica’s breakaway with less than two minutes left in a one goal game, the second game of the year between thye two Warriors. He put it in stone when he stopped the rebound shot by Snyder and steered it away from Hobaica, who was parked on the doorstep.
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment